Aries people have a very powerful Solar Plexus Chakra or Manipura.
This is where they draw their power, self-belief and confidence.
During the Aries season, it is better to unblock your Manipura.
It is a key component to give you the momentum and courage needed to make your dreams come true.
This powerful place helps build personal power, which means it’s a vital part of developing self-esteem for people who struggle with feeling like they don’t deserve what they want out of life.
Manipura or Solar Plexus Chakra
The Third Chakra
Represents: Self-Confidence, Self-Worth, Identity, Strength, Willpower, Clarity
Blocked by: The self-doubt, the shame, the disappointments
Location: Below the Caste Cage, Above the navel
Sound of Nature: A scorching fire
Stone: Citrine, Golden Calcite, Topaz, Fire Agate, Tiger’s Eye
God/Goddess: Surya – The Sun God or Lord Rama – One of the Incarnations of the Hindu God Vishnu
Regulates: Functioning of the Digestive Organs
Regulates Emotions: Happiness, Joy, Pride, Hope
Purpose: To Manifest What I Created in the Sacred Chakra
Common Addictions: Alcohol, Drugs, Work, Nicotine, Coffee
Essential Oils: Lemon, Sage, Ginger, Mint, Cardamom
Why Should I Work On My Manipura Chakra?
- If you know, deep down, you were meant to be a leader. You were put on this earth to inspire and lead others because when your Manipura is balanced, you emit an aura that attracts others to you.
- If you worry about other people’s opinions of you all the time. Because of this fear, you hardly make decisions in case it is the wrong one. Constant anxiety reduces your energy and you can fall into depression.
- If you remain passive because you are insecure about your abilities and your self-esteem. When someone pushes your buttons, you resort to a passive-aggressive response that makes you feel worse.
- If you have experienced any disappointments that you can’t seem to let go of. You are consumed by the shame of that experience and find comfort in avoidance.
- If you have any creative ideas that you would like to pursue but are afraid because you do not believe in yourself.
- If these ring true to you, don’t give up on yourself. Explore your Manipura with us.
What can I do to cure my manipura?
1. Soak up the Sun. Take a walk in the sun. Visualize yourself getting stronger by absorbing sunlight.
2. Face Your Shame and Crush Them.
→ Ask yourself “What would happen to me the most shame?”
→ Think about your reasons
→ Write your top 2 Reasons
→ Read the reasons yourself
→ Ask yourself “What’s the Worst That Could Happen?”
→ Accept your fears
→ Commit to making the change
3. Core Strengthening Exercises like Pilates, Yoga pose Navasana or arm planks will fire your Manipura.
4. Spend Time with Passionate People. Spend time with people who love what they do. Their enthusiasm and drive will positively influence your self-esteem.
5. Brain Teasers or Puzzles. Gain clarity and confidence by training your mind. Games or puzzles that require thinking will boost your mental energy and capture your Manipura.
6. Energize with Stones. Take a bath with citrine or other stones in the tub.
7. Wear Yellow Clothing or Accessories. Wearing yellow or surrounding yourself with this color is the easiest way to awaken the power.
8. Meditate. Hum Ram as you breathe or Chant “Om Shri Ram, Jai Ram, Jai Jai Ram”
9. Listen to Frequency 528Hz.
10. Take a Bath using Essential Oils.
11. Substitute Breathing Exercise (Anulom Vilom). This exercise is recommended for everyone to keep their Manipura in balance.
12. Chant Manipura Affirmations.
“I accept all parts of myself”
“I trust in My intuition”
“I am Ambitious and Capable”
What do you think about your Solar Plexus Chakra?
Think you’re ready to be unblocked so you can live your best life?
Go ahead and try a ritual that resonates with you and unblock your Manipura. Your best life awaits!
What rituals have you already tried and how does it make you feel? I can’t wait to hear your stories.