Have you ever wondered what other things you can use to enhance your manifestation journey?
We have already talked about crystal manifestation…
But what about the Candle Manifestation?
Manifestation is setting your intentions into the universe, and this will use the energy of your desires to bring them into your reality.
Candles, on the other hand, can shed light on those intentions and guide them as you release them into the universe.
Did you know that lighting candles is one of the oldest ways to let the universe know what you want?
Here is a brief history of candles…
Candles are often used in rituals, celebrations and ceremonies.
And even before electricity was introduced to the world, everyone depended heavily on candles.
Specifically, the use of candles for intentions has become a tradition.
In fact, other pre-Christian beliefs and Ancient Pagans used candles and lanterns to honor their ancestors and gods.
It was at the end of the Middle Ages when Christians began to light candles on church altars as an act to solidify their prayers.
Candles for the Manifestation
A candle embodies the five elements: water, fire, earth, air and spirit.
Today, there are several candles that you can choose from, and each one varies according to its color.
To use a candle for manifestation, you must associate your intention with its color.
- Silver candles – creativity, ambition, fame, purity, communication with ancestors, astral realm
- Gold candles – happiness, knowledge, abundance, knowledge, divination, power, influence
- Gray candles – visions, wisdom, imagination, psychic protection, patience, obstacles
- Pink candles – romance, spiritual healing, friendship, self love, faith, forgiveness
- Brown candles – stability and grounding, travel, rebirth/renewal, balance, financial success, telepathic abilities
- Black candles – reverse curses, protection, absorb negative energy, reveal secrets, support loss and grief, illness
- White candles – purification, truth, cleansing, blessing, unity, relieves tension
- Red candles – courage, energy, fertility, passion, lust, negativity and pessimism, strength
- Violet – astral travel, wisdom, ambition, insomnia, bad karma, psychic ability
- Blue candles – meditation, loyalty, overcoming addiction, trauma, inner peace, spiritual protection
- Green candles – balance, money, growth, healing, new beginnings, harmony
- Yellow candles – optimism, charm, communication, confidence, good luck, concentration
- Orange candles – success, stamina, prosperity, youth, independence, sudden changes
Candles can capture your intentions. When you light any of these candles, Visualize what you want to happen in your life.
What are your wishes? What do you want to manifest in your life?
Bask in the natural energy that comes from a candle flame.
A candle flame can attract spiritual energy, and you can make many changes in your life just by lighting a candle.
Enhancing Your Manifestation With Candles
Manifesting using candles can be as easy as lighting a candle and declaring your intentions to the universe.
However, if you want to improve its power, there are other elements you can add to it.
Have you heard of candle magic?
Candle magic is a form of sympathetic magic like Reiki.
It follows the principle that what you do for a certain thing will change or manifest into something else.
It is very easy to perform. It does not require any ceremonial technique.
So, how do you perform candle magic?
It’s really simple.
- Determine Your Intention
- Dress Up Your Candles
- Burn the Candle
Really, it all depends on your intention. So, think about what you really want.
Think about it so much that your whole system gets used to it.
This is because your purpose for doing this should be clear as day.
Now, this is the fun part. You can dress up your candles using many things, such as glitter, herbs, stones, etc.!
This is what makes candle magic more magical and personal.
Magic is simply making invisible forces more visible by making the changes yourself.
For this, you can use kitchen herbs, hardened herbs, essential oils, crystal chips, words, symbols, and much more.
Think about how you can make your candles even more personalized and dress them accordingly.
When you are wearing your candle, think about your wishes coming to life.
Choose an appropriate time when you can burn your candle.
Make sure that when you do it, you have the energy to do it.
Let the candle burn itself out. Or when needed, turn it on again.
While you are letting it burn on its own, meditate and set your intentions there.
Are you excited to try a candle manifestation?