A wonderful way to practice raising your vibration to attract abundance is through journaling.
Writing has long been proven to be a wonderful method of releasing emotions, mental improvement
clarity and dexterity, as well as handling difficult challenges or moods.
The positive release that comes from getting your thoughts down on paper is very beneficial to your mental state.
Did you also know that successful people throughout history have kept a journal? From the Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius to Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Frida Kahlo and Oscar Wilde.
Visionaries throughout time have all seen the practicalities and purpose of keeping a journal.
You will write in your journals with the purpose of raising your vibration and increasing your attraction to abundance.
How does this work?
Most of us lead such busy lives. The daily responsibilities we face every day do not allow us to vibrate at a high frequency. Think back to when you were a child when you were still used to playing and dreaming. You are yourself without restrictions. As children, we were very easily happy.
When we were children, there was no past or future – we are all living in the present moment.
It is only as we grow up that we forget this life of the present moment. As we gain more responsibilities and feel the weight of pressure from work and family, we take on beliefs that restrict us.
Writing in a meditative state can bring us back to that time of high vibration and allow us to tap into the Universe’s unlimited supply of abundance!
Remember that thoughts that are vibrating at a high frequency will attract higher vibrations. High frequency thoughts attract the infinite possibilities of the Universe. Low frequency thoughts keep our thinking narrow and close our fields of possibility.
The Universe has infinite possibilities. What are you creating with your thoughts? Through journaling and visualization, you can realize your power to create your future. Think about the vibration of certain words. Words like happiness, love, joy, laughter, creativity and confidence have a high vibration when you think about them.
Try writing them down and see how it makes you feel. You can also try writing words and phrases that describe the life you want.
Words like wonderful health, abundant wealth, loving partnership, happy children, freedom to travel, peace, prosperity, and inspiration. Observe how they make you feel.
Doesn’t it feel good to focus on the positive things over your worries and concerns?
Journal prompts and Visualization
I recommend writing in your journal every morning before doing your tasks. You can do this as soon as you wake up, while you are having your coffee or breakfast, or before you go to the shower.
Play some uplifting music that makes you feel happy and gets you in the zone as you do so. Make this part of your morning ritual as often as possible. Get a cup of tea or coffee and sit in a peaceful place with a notebook and pen. You can use an electronic device if you prefer, but often people swear by something magical that comes with just using pen and paper.
Write in the present tense. You want to feel like you are already living in your future reality, and experience the high frequency emotions that your writing will illuminate in you.
- What is your vision? In what areas of your life would you like to change and call in abundance?
- What is the “why” of your vision? (ie why you want what you want. When you focus on the reason behind your desires, you clarify and strengthen their power).
- What are you grateful for today? Making lists of things you appreciate that are already in your life will help you align with what makes you feel good.
- Who is the future version of you, and what do they look like? In what ways do you see yourself acting and feeling differently once you have your desires? What is the future to do?
- How are you behaving that is different from the way you normally behave?
- How can you do something every day that will move you towards your desires? What actions can you take to grow your dream in a productive way? Think about how you can take action yourself, it will make you feel inspired and motivated and keep you believing that you deserve everything you dream of.
Can you really let yourself go with your journaling sessions? Let your imagination soar as you write in depth about your desires.