It is the time of year when many of us feel inclined to turn our attention inward.
As we see the beauty of Autumn, at least here in the Northern Hemisphere, we experience a time of reflection and introspection.
A season that can often feel strange as we move towards the end of the year.
These final weeks leading up to the end of 2022 can feel heavy with expectation or dread as you look back on how the year unfolded for you personally.
Maybe you didn’t manage to achieve all the things you set out to achieve at the beginning of the year.
Or maybe your desires have evolved and changed as the months have passed.
Whatever your personal situation, it’s a good time to take stock of how you feel emotionally about the way your life is going, and make the necessary adjustments.
We are also in the middle of Eclipse Season, with a Full Moon Eclipse coming up on November 8th.
The energy we are feeling right now is very powerful and transformational.
Eclipses can bring shifts, edges, and expose the truth about things.
They can lead to events and situations that force us to a new path in our life’s journey.
With all this somewhat groundless but beautiful energy around us, it’s a wonderful time to dig into your soul’s true needs and desires.
If you want to improve your life and move forward on an aligned path, you must have clarity about what that really means to you.
You only attract good things when you have a deep sense of who you are.
Sometimes, the best thing you can do to get to know yourself is to ask yourself some important questions.
Things that make you reflect and contemplate the path you are on, and how you can best create the life you want for yourself.
Here are some ideas to get you started.
You can use these as a prompt to journal, or simply reflect on them during meditation, or whenever you have a quiet moment during the day for yourself.
- Where am I allowing my inner voice to be silenced? Where am I letting other people’s thoughts and opinions be more important to me than what I think?
- What action steps can I take today that will advance 1-3 of my biggest priorities in life? How can I make sure I do something every day that pushes my dreams forward?
- Does what I am doing today support the life I am trying to create? If not, what can I do to change it? What can I do so that by the time I go to bed tonight, I feel proud of how I spent the day?
- Where is my energy being directed toward unhelpful activities or interactions? How can I remove distractions (social media, scrolling, etc) and free up that time for more meaningful activities instead?
- How can I bring kindness into someone else’s life today? How am I showing up in the world to those around me? How can I focus more on what I bring to others by being my most authentic self?
- What am I grateful for today? What three things do I value about myself and my life?
- In what ways do I still need to work on my self-belief? Once I truly believe that I can have anything I desire, I can attract it into my life.
Why not return to these questions throughout the rest of the year, observing how your answers may change?
What can you do to really make a beautiful difference in your life?
Listen to what your heart tells you.
It is never too late to redirect your energy or switch paths if necessary.
Just because the end of the year is approaching, that is no reason to feel frustrated or resigned.
Every moment counts, and the way you design your days will have an impact on the way your life manifests.
This can be as small and simple as spending less time on your phone, and more time connecting with people you love.
Or it could be as big as realizing you’re not working at a job you enjoy, and deciding to leave.
Everything is energy. This means that you can always change your energy, and change your life as a consequence.
At any moment, you have the chance to start again, in any way it speaks to you.
One last thing… Use this affirmation to help you ground yourself and become aware of what you are asking the Universe to bring into your life.
My goal is to wake up every morning feeling extremely blessed and grateful for the life I am creating for myself.
I wish you all a blessed and grounded Fall Season.