Want to make your manifestation even more powerful?
Have you tried using objects like crystals?
Crystals are effective and can aid in manifestation.
Another item you can use is candles.
Manifestation is setting your intentions into the universe and it will use the energy of your desires to bring it into your reality.
Candles, on the other hand, can shed light on those intentions and guide them as they release them into the universe.
Did you know that lighting candles is one of the oldest ways to let the universe know what you want?
Here is a brief history of candles…
Candles are often used in rituals, celebrations and ceremonies. And even before electricity was introduced to the world, everyone depended heavily on candles.
Specifically, the use of candles for intentions has become a tradition.
In fact, other pre-Christian beliefs and Ancient Pagans used candles and lanterns to honor their ancestors and gods. It was at the end of the Middle Ages when Christians began to light candles on church altars as an act to solidify their prayers.
Know Your Candles for Manifestation
A candle embodies the five elements: water, fire, earth, air and spirit.
Today, there are several candles that you can choose from and each one varies according to its color. To use a candle for manifestation, you must associate your intention with its color.
- Silver candles – creativity, ambition, fame, purity, communication with ancestors, astral realm
- Golden candles – happiness, knowledge, abundance, knowledge, divination, power, influence
- Gray candles – visions, wisdom, imagination, psychic protection, patience, obstacles
- Pink candles – romance, spiritual healing, friendship, self love, faith, forgiveness
- Brown candles – stability and grounding, travel, rebirth/renewal, balance, financial success, telepathic abilities
- Black candles – restore strength, protection, absorb negative energy, reveal secrets, support loss and grief, illness
- White candles – purification, truth, cleansing, blessings, unity, relieve tension
- Red candles – courage, energy, fertility, passion, lust, negativity and pessimism, strength
- Violet – astral travel, wisdom, ambition, insomnia, bad karma, psychic ability
- Blue candles – meditation, loyalty, overcoming addiction, trauma, inner peace, spiritual protection
- Green candles – balance, money, growth, healing, new beginnings, harmony
- Yellow candles – optimism, charm, communication, confidence, good luck, concentration
- Orange candles – success, stamina, prosperity, youth, independence, sudden changes
You can use any of the candles below:
- Prayer candles
- Candles Chime
- Tea lights
Candles can capture your intentions. When you light any of these candles, Visualize what you want to happen in your life.
What are your wishes? What do you want to manifest in your life?
Bask in the natural energy that comes from a candle flame. A candle flame can attract spiritual energy and you can make many changes in your life just by lighting a candle.
Enhancing Your Manifestation With Candles
Manifesting using candles can be as easy as lighting a candle and declaring your intentions to the universe.
However, if you want to improve its power, there are other elements you can add to it.
Have you heard of candle magic?
Candle magic is a form of sympathetic magic like Reiki. It follows the principle that what you do for a certain thing will change or manifest into something else.
It is very easy to perform. It does not require any ceremonial technique.
So, how do you perform candle magic?
It’s really simple.
1. Determine Your Intention
Really, it all depends on your intention. So, think about what you really want. Think about it so much that your whole system gets used to it.
This is because your purpose for doing this should be clear as day.
2. Dress Up Your Candles
Now, this is the fun part. You can dress up your candles using many things like glitters, herbs, stones, etc.!
This is what makes candle magic more magical and personal.
Magic is simply making invisible forces more visible by making the changes yourself.
For this, you can use kitchen herbs, curing herbs, essential oils, crystal chips, words, symbols, and much more.
Think about how you can make your candles even more personalized and dress them accordingly.
When you are wearing your candle, think about your wishes coming to life.
3. Burn the Candle
Choose an appropriate time when you can burn your candle. Make sure that when you do it you have the energy to do it.
Let the candle burn itself out. Or when needed, turn it on again. While you are letting it burn on its own, meditate and set your intentions there.
4. Read the Candle
Now that you have just waxed a candle, look for uneven burning, bad smell, cracking or breaking of glass or wax, molds in the wax, and a disproportionate amount of soot.
To determine what this means, rely on your intuition. Trust that the meaning of these signs will come to you right at that moment.
You can use candles to manifest anything you want. And it works because it allows you to be more personal and focus on your intention.
The manifestation using candles is simple but very effective. In fact, you can perform it almost anywhere you can light a candle.
When you light a candle, you release your energy into the universe. Once you get used to it, you can create your own simple ritual to attract what you want in life.
One thing to always remember here – you are the magic! Not the candles.
That’s why you have to have faith that things will work out for you and what you put out there will come to you. Believe in your abilities that you can make it work and it will work for you.
Last but not least, always trust the universe. It is always working in your favor and whatever you send it, it sends back to you.