Shout it at the top of your lungs…
I am rich!
I am a money magnet!
I am blessed with abundance!
Now, how did that make you feel? Didn’t it make you feel like you could do anything?
Have you noticed a change in your vibrations? Did you feel happy and ready to go for your desires?
It can change your mindset and raise your vibration.
When you say affirmations on a daily basis, you reprogram your thoughts to attract the things, experiences and people you want. — almost instantly.
Affirmations are statements that help you turn negative thoughts into positive ones.
These are statements that strengthen your belief in your desires.
And soon, you will start incorporating every word you say.
Affirmations will solidify the idea you have in your mind.
This will help you to never lose hope and keep looking forward.
The great thing about these statements is that they don’t focus on what is missing or what the problem is.
Instead, it brings you that sense of ease and lightness because you are focusing on positivity.
Here are twenty affirmations you can choose from if you don’t already have one.
- I have faith in the greater scheme of things.
- When I need something, I know it’s right there when I need it.
- My life is great, thanks to the Universe.
- I am creating the life I want to lead.
- I deserve great things.
- I release all those who no longer serve me – promises, people, or things.
- I am able to follow my aspirations and achieve my goals.
- Every day, I get new customers for my business.
- I am living my best life.
- My life is full of happiness, love, and abundance.
- My soul is ready for my life’s purpose.
- I am rich and successful.
- I surround myself with people who have the same energy as me.
- The Universe has my back.
- I don’t have time for negative self-talk. Money is my friend.
- I believe in my abilities.
- I have unlimited potential.
- I will get my wishes. I know that what I am looking for is looking for me.
- I deserve an abundant life.
- I am the co-creator of my destiny.
Choosing the Right Assertion
The right affirmation feels like a cool breeze on your skin on a hot day. You feel good.
It’s a statement that gives you a rush of enlightenment.
You can create one yourself based on your wishes.
But if you read an affirmation from the statements above, one that resonated with you, then it is calling you.
You have to listen. What you can do next depends on your daily routine.
You may choose to write your chosen affirmation on a piece of paper and say it before going to sleep and keep that paper under your pillow.
Or you can use that affirmation to start your morning and say it to yourself while looking in the mirror.
Remember, an affirmation every day keeps negativity away.
So, keep on affirming. Keep believing.
And finally, finish this sentence to start your affirmations journey…
I AM … …