I want to talk about one of the key components of manifestation that is sometimes overlooked – inspired action.
While I agree that the universe is an exceptionally magical place, you can’t just sit back and wait for magic to fall into your lap. You still have to chase your goals and dreams, by taking inspired action to make your intentions happen. You must guide your energy in the direction of all those things you wish to manifest.
If you do not take action, you are not allowing the energy to flow towards your desired outcome. The universe loves the flow of energy, positive action, excitement, enthusiasm, gratitude, and new ideas. Responds to movement and intention with inspired action.
So how do you know what action to take?
When you are clear about your intentions and desires, you must also be clear about the proactive steps you can take to make them happen.
Manifestations happen every day but we have to work with the Universe too!
I believe that conscious manifestation requires some deep personal reflection.
This is my 6-Step action plan to conscious and positive action-driven manifestation
- If you find yourself feeling a sense of failure and comparing yourself to other people’s lives and achievements– STOP. Instead of feeding that victim energy with feelings of inadequacy, make a list of all the people in your life that you feel are abundant. Not just from the perspective of financial prosperity but those people you see who are happy, fulfilled, and living their purpose. As you write the list, think deeply about what those people seem to embody that makes their lives so good.
- The next step is to do some deep reflection. What do you feel is holding you back from achieving your desires? Identify the personal shortcomings or flaws that do not serve your intentions. Think about something you would like to change so that your life takes a different course. Try to get very real here, dig deep, and be honest.
- Now that you have the list, choose at least three or four from your list of weaknesses that you would like to work on the most. You will develop an action plan every day to work on the transformation of those defects.
Maybe you feel like you don’t have the confidence to achieve your dreams. Create new ways of working to build your confidence in your life, whether it’s improving your knowledge on a certain subject, sticking to a healthy lifestyle or taking small steps to boost your self-esteem.
Take the time to really plan tangible and proactive ways to “fix” your flaws and let your life flow more easily.
- The next step is to brainstorm why your goals and dreams are important to you. What is it about them that will improve your life and how can they improve the lives of others? This step requires you to dig deep and find your true purpose in your desire for abundance. You will find that the true purpose behind your desires brings happiness to everyone around you. It’s a great idea to focus on the joy of bringing your dreams into the wider world.
- Inspired action means using your gut to know what and when is needed from you. The best way to do this is through meditation and developing a sense of quiet self-awareness. Strengthen your intuition through meditation and you will begin to notice the signs, synchronicities, symbols, and nudges from the Universe meant just for you.
- Delivery. This part is about renting. You seem to find that knowledge that when you let go, things will come. It doesn’t mean you stop wanting them, it means you decide to just do your part and let the Universe take care of the rest. Let go of any need to micromanage and become detached from results, knowing that the Universe will provide you with abundance.
Divine timing is everything when it comes to manifestation. But remember that you are not sitting around waiting for things to be handed to you on a plate. You are doing your part, not slogging away and feeling tired, rundown, but through inspired, positive and proactive behavior. When you approach the manifestation in this way, you are consciously working with the Universe, showing it that you are willing to do whatever it takes to make your dreams come true!
You will start to feel more deserving of your dreams because you know you are contributing in a positive way to making them happen. The whole process of manifestation will feel like a co-creation between you, as a divine expression of the source and the source itself.
You can bring magic into your reality.