On February 1st, the skies will be grazed by the brightest new moon of the year.
For those in the Eastern Time Zone, the first hour of February marks the rising of this beautiful lunation.
It’s also a “black moon” for those living in central or Pacific time zones, meaning it’s the second new moon in a month – marking it as the third phase of the moon in January.
It is a bright new moon because it also marks the Lunar New Year.
This is special for those who believe in Chinese astrology.
It is true that there are many things going on in one day.
But it is a sign of a fresh and clean start.
This new moon brings the energy of new beginnings…a wonderful time to start over and be empowered.
But how to harness this energy?
How do you turn on your vibration and become aligned with its auspicious vibe?
1. Connect with Your Divine Self
Set aside 20-30 minutes of your day during the new moon to connect with your divine self.
Create time for reflection and meditation.
- Light a candle.
- Sit facing the candle.
- Close your eyes and start feeling comfortable.
- Clear your mind and feel the energy of the moon around you.
- Think about what you want to start this year. It could be anything, from learning to drive or a new language, from starting your passion project or a new job.
- Put your hand to your heart and feel it beating under your palm.
- Let your divine self take over and give you a good vibration.
- Let the energy wash over you, as if it is blessing you to go towards your desires
- Open your eyes… it’s time to act on your desires.
2. Thank the Moon
You tap into the moon’s energy when you show how grateful you are for its support in your intentions and manifestations.
You can show your gratitude by creating a crystal grid in the shape of a moon or singing and dancing under the moonlit sky.
You can even write a poem or recite the words below:
Oh moon that is bright and powerful.
You continued to bless me with your energy
This time, I want you to know that I’m ready
To harness your power and make 2022…
The year for me.
3. One Word: Start
Since the new moon focuses on beginnings… what is the best way to turn your manifestations into reality?
By taking action! Yes. Just like that word you just read, start.
You already have a head start on taking action this new moon. Do you want to write a book? Write a few paragraphs.
Want to learn a new language? Start practicing!
Do you want to become a better person? List what you think are negative trends in your life and stop doing it from February 1st.
This is your first day. This is your start.
Feel the power of the moon empowering you with its energy and inspiring you with its light.
The question is… Are you ready to be empowered?