The moon is a symbol of the emotional composition of a person and the main desires.
As the moon rotates through its phases and passes through each sign of the zodiac, it illuminates various aspects of the psyche and mood of each sign.
When the moon is full, which is its brightest phase, do not rush to do new things or start a big project.
The best thing to do during this wonderful time is to do a full moon ritual.
You deserve to take some time to relax and unwind.
You deserve to let go of every single thing that no longer serves you.
You deserve to cleanse your energy and protect it from any negativity.
You deserve to set intentions that work for you and not for the people around you.
You deserve all these and more.
are you done
1. Energy Clearing
What does this mean, you may ask.
Energy clearing is the process of getting rid of negative energy that surrounds you, be it your mind or your body.
Once you are free of these, you can welcome and invite positivity from all places.
Here’s how you can do the ritual. But first, you will need your favorite crystal.
It can be a crystal for abundance or love, but the best one is the Obsidian stone.
It has the power to ward off ill will and negative energies. It can clean your space.
- Begin this ritual by sitting in a comfortable position.
- Relax your mind and body.
- With your left hand, hold the crystal and imagine a white ball of energy from you transferring to it.
- Say out loud: I pray that my energy field and surroundings are cleansed and purified. I allow the bright light of the full moon to illuminate and dissolve all that is no longer needed in my aura and in this space.
- Now, trace every bit of your body with the crystal.
- You can take time in areas that need the most attention, like your head, for example. (if you think too much)
- As the negative energy transfers to your crystal, feel it leave your body.
- Once you are done, leave your stone by the moonlight to let the energy go and recharge.
You can do it whenever you need it.
2. Write down the things you wish to bring into your life
Whether it be new ways to make money, creative projects, healthier habits, objects, people, opportunities, or even new energy you desire.
Your goals can be as small or as big as you like, it’s all completely up to you.
If you want to get really specific here with the time frame, feel free to draw up a plan in your mind.
You can also leave everything to divine timing and surrender your desires that way.
For this ritual, simply take a pen and paper and write down all the things you wish to bring into your life.
And keep this up until the next full moon and share the things that have happened until you complete it.
3. Spends time alone during the day
Try to spend more time alone without distractions. Whether it’s taking a walk outside, without listening to music, or a podcast.
If you just want to sit and think, daydream while looking out the window – don’t feel guilty about it.
These are all important ways to live as human beings. Daydreaming leads to creativity.
Silent walks lead to great ideas. All these things we do alone will help you think about your life and feel renewed afterwards.
Which of these rituals are you excited to try?